Thursday, April 19, 2007

...

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wouldn't screw to save its species.

I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all those French beaches I'd never see.

I wanted to breath smoke.

I felt like destroying something beautiful.


I relish extreme bad moods. As much as I don't like being sad or angry, I try to extend them as much as possible because I know that as soon as they go away It's just going to be filled with bland-ness and lukewarm attempts to try and make day to day life a little less mundane.

That is my mood right now. I don't want someone to cheer me up, I don't want someone to tell me everthing is going to be ok. I want to enjoy the felling of being sad or mad or depressed or angry.... anything is better than nothing at all.

Tonight, my name is Tyler Durden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

karl this is why you are awesome. You don't know how often killing pandas goes through my head everyday. I "relish" my anarchist thoughts and poetic justice. OH man i'm getting excited just thinking about it. Bye