Monday, October 16, 2006

Hrmm!

Well, I suppose to all of you who might read this (perhaps 1 or two..... if that) this might seem a little strange. Karl Anderson is writing a Blog. This is going down in the history books. Right beside the entry of where I made my very first ACTUAL meal. Don't bother asking what that meal was since im sure that if you are reading this, chances are i've already told you over the phone/email/msn.

Anyways, I thought I would give this neck of the woods a look-see and figure out what its all about. This post isn't for your benefit, its mostly to see if I am actually figuring out how to working this dang thing.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Hey Karl,

Welcome to the world of Blogging. It's oh, so exciting. You have much to look forward too ;) Please sense a little sarcasm, not tons, but some...and nice job description by the way :) And a meal??? WOW! Quite the skill to aquire.

Your emails have meant a lot to me as well. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. You're in my prayers.
Dayna

Jamison said...

i always thought you were the litlest viking.

but now i'm sure.

love you.

Jumo said...

What did you eat? I know you know how to make KD...

-Jumo

Karl said...

Spaghetti
And yes, my KD is rather spectacular. That, and noodles. Dont know how many cases of both ive been through in my 3 year stint in Caronport.